All posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content read my disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support!
Let’s get ready for the weekend with a fun kiddie craft, shall we? This Little Lobster Handprint Craft is so easy to make, and can even be a fun Father’s Day gift for Dad! Using just craft paint and paper, you can make your own lobster in just minutes. Take a look at how we made our own. The finished product is just too cute for words!
Little Lobster Handprint (and footprint!) Craft
Red finger paint
We found everything we needed at our local dollar store. As you can see, creating this craft costs way less than buying a real lobster!
1. Begin by coating your child’s palms and fingers with red craft paint. This tickles so much and they really love it.
2. Press the palms to paper to create the hands of the lobster. Remove and wash.
3. Next, apply the paint to the foot of your child. This will create the body and tail of the lobster. Hopefully, they can stand the tickles this will cause!
4. Press their foot to the paper right in between the two hand prints. Make sure the toes are facing down to look like the tail.
5. Take your pencil and add eyes and antennae to the lobster. This can be just simple dots and lines.
Your little lobster hand print is now all ready to be displayed.
Have a great weekend!