Let’s dive into summer with some tasty fruit pops, shall we? These Strawberry Sunset Fruit Pops are so simple to make, and let me tell you that kid’s will devour them. You only need a few ingredients, and for just pennies you can make your own ice pops instead of chasing after the ice cream man or spending big bucks at the grocery store. Take a look at how we whipped up this batch in no time!
Strawberry Sunset Fruit Pops
Empty yogurt cup
Wood craft sticks
1 can of mandarin oranges
1 cup of fresh strawberries
2 cups of lemonade
1. In a bowl, mix the mandarin oranges and lemonade. For the lemonade you can use fresh or even a simple powder mix will do.
2. Wash and chop the fresh strawberries into small chunks. Stir it into the mixture.
3. Pour the mixture into the yogurt cups. This is a such a great way to reuse yogurt cups when you are done with them.
4. Insert the wood craft stick.
5. Place the cup in the freezer and allow it to set for several hours until solid.
6. When you are ready to eat, let the cup sit at room temp for five minutes to make it easier to remove.
Now all you need to do is pop the ice pop out and enjoy! It is so sweet and tasty, and you have to love that it is filled with real fruit!
Give these easy Strawberry Sunset pops a try. They are sure to become a new warm weather favorite that the whole family will enjoy. When you make yours, share your experiences with us on the Facebook page or Community Chat page. We love to see how you give these crafts and recipes a try in your own home.
Happy Tuesday, friends! Enjoy the day!