Walmart has a pilot program in Florida where they will PRICE MATCH the BOGO deals at Winn Dixie at the lower Walmart price. This is not in all states, but in Florida we can score some EXCELLENT deals!!
Below are the BEST DEALS to get this week price matching the WINN DIXIE BOGO deals starting this Wednesday!
BASIC BOGO PRICE MATCHING RULES IN FLORIDA:
- BOGO ad-match policy only applies to Florida stores and is not posted on it’s corporate website.
- BOGO ad matching will be honored by Walmart retail stores, Super Centers and Neighborhood Markets
- BOGO deals will be matched using Walmart’s everyday price, even if it’s lower than the competitor’s price!
- Customers will not need to have the competitors’ ad with them. although it is HIGHLY recommended that you bring the ad
- Walmart will accept coupons (one per scanned item) on BOGO offers in Florida
- There is a limit of two BOGO offers per item (that means 4 items total)
- BOGO matching in Florida went into effect Sept. 23 as a pilot program and could remain indefinitely
- Walmart does NOT accept competitor coupons per their corporate policy
Walmart does NOT have a published Florida ad match policy, however they do have a special section on their facebook page HERE where they address some basic questions.
*IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE*
Walmart has a new “Savings Catcher” program where you can scan your receipts that they will give you the difference back if the item was advertised lower in a competitor store. You can download this app onto your phone or get more information by CLICKING HERE. Because of this new program, MANY cashiers are confused on price matching BOGO deals and if they are still supposed to do it. Walmart has responded numerous times on their facebook page that price matching WILL CONTINUE in store and this is also posted on the savings catcher site.
It could be frustrating while they work out the details. Be prepared for possible issues, I suggest speaking with a manager or CSM prior to shopping to make sure they will ad match your BOGOs and get their name just in case you need it at check out. If this is going to frustrate you, I suggest you wait until they iron out all of the kinks to resume price match shopping at Walmart. Here are a couple of screen shots that you can show at the register if needed to make your transaction smoother:
*DIRECTLY FROM THE SAVINGS CATCHER FAQs*
These are the BEST DEALS that I see to PRICE MATCH this week:
WINN DIXIE AD PRICE MATCHING – September 17th thru September 23rd!!
Walmart pricing WILL be different from store to store, that is just how it is. Take your list and coupons with you and see what you can score! Also, I suggest you screen shot the top of this post where Walmart commented on facebook about two coupons per BOGO deal, it really helps to show that at the register if you every have a problem. Enjoy yourself and have a fun time scoring your deals!