Comfort Food: Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles
Do you need a little comfort food on your plate? Then take a look at this tasty crock pot chicken and noodles recipe. You can whip up this meal in your crock pot in no time, just throw it all in and forget about it. Now THAT is my kind of cooking! Serve it up with a side of mashed potatoes and green beans and you have the makings of one comforting and hearty meal that your family will request time and time again. Here is how to get started making your own.
Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles
4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 stick of butter
42 ounces of chicken broth
1 large bag of egg noodles
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Begin by putting your chicken breasts on the bottom of your crock pot.
2. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
3. Pour the cream of chicken soup over the chicken.
4. Add in your broth. There is no need to mix the two soups together. Just pour and leave them as is.
5. Add in the stick of butter. You can cut it up into smaller pieces prior to adding if you wish.
6. Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper to taste.
7. Cook on medium to high heat for 7-8 hours. On hour 7, remove the chicken and shred it. Add your egg noodles at this time and stir the entire pot of ingredients well. Return to heat for another hour.
See how easy this recipe is? Give this tasty crock pot chicken and noodles a try and see how easy it can be to get a savory and hearty dinner on the table with little effort! Add a vegetable side and some bread and you have a home style meal you are going to be crazy about.
So get cooking! This is one recipe you won’t want to miss.